You've gotta rant somewhere...might as well be in public.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Enjoying the Spring

This weather change has been great for me! Regarding my last post...I'm much less stressed.  The smell went away, the kids took baths, and the pizza didn't kill us.  Heck, I'm sure we'll eat it again this week.  So, here's a list.

1. The wedding is in 3 weeks now!  I think I'm ready.  I have a dress.  There will be food.  That's all I need right?

2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel on the BCHS play.  The play is in one week, and the kids are doing great.

3. I'm working on getting the awesome JCES Dinner Theatre all together.  I can't wait to get started, but I can't wait for it to be over either. :)

4. I've done 2 Pinterest projects.  Maggie and I made a super cute Easter egg wreath, and yesterday, I made some frozen yogurt dots as snacks.  Ehhh, probably the only time I'll do that.  They aren't that great.

I guess the biggest stress right now....is this darn house.  Sell house!  Sell!  But, I'm not going to worry.  I was reminded in church this morning that worrying will not add a minute to my life.  So, we will live here, squished all together, and happy as clams.  Sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment