You've gotta rant somewhere...might as well be in public.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free Moment with the Computer

I was reading a blog that belongs to a sweet friend, and I realized I haven't blogged in a long time.  Life gets busy.  People play on Twitter too much to blog.  People clean the kitchen too often to blog.  People sit on the couch without the computer in their lap too often to blog.  You know how it is. 

I looked back at a little entry I had in April.  April was a tough month, but April was necessary.  April was great, now that I'm here.  Basically, I listed 7 must haves in a future fellow.  Here is what I have now.


1. I want a name.   *Nothing is official yet, but there have been some hits.  Sweetie, Sweet Cakes, and Pickle have all been tested.

2. I want to be completely open.  *No secrets really.  Still not at the "fart confidence" stage.  (I thank a dear family member and her husband for that lovely phrase.)

3.  I want someone who's as excited about Jesus as I am. *He's got me beat. Pretty much, he's living this inspiring journey that I'm getting to be involved in.

4. I want artsy.  *He acts.  He plays music.  He even drew a lovely picture of me shooting a vacuum cleaner.

5.  I want Mike Rowe-ish.  *He has no issues with getting dirty. He may be borderline sloppy.  Alright, he's pretty sloppy, but it's a lovable sloppy.

6. I want a financially independent person.  *He's all for putting me in charge, and having an allowance.  

7. I want someone who really appreciates my awesomeness.  *Oh, he knows.

And, really the best news in all of this is...it's Chuck. :)  We make a great team!  

Should we be Chulie or Juck?

No comments:

Post a Comment